As I complete the Functional Programming Principles in Scala course, this page will keep a list of links I find helpful.
- Twitter's Scala School From ∅ to Distributed Service
- Ninety-Nine Scala Problems
- Functional Programming Principles in Scala: Setting up IntelliJ Guardian developer blog
- London Scala User Group (March) - a great range of experience levels at this dojo-like meetup
- Scala course meetup London (w1, w2) - as ever, discussing these things in person really helps understanding, and is great fun!